Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Not very romantic leh

I need not explain paris la.











Paris is just Paris lor. hahahahah!




Louvre




Inside Louvre







Many Asians trap inside this place. Girls smiling. Guys leaking.




Arc De Triumph

















One of the nicest church I've seen.








Nutella!




This place look very posh. Look like a sense in the movies.

















Eiffel Tower




Paris is famous for their baguette.




Met this really nice lady on the train. She can speck 4 languages












Welcome to my palace.
hahahahah!



look at the bloodly fire place. Can put my bed inside man.



Hall of mirrors








Napoleon coronation.







The garden freaking huge la. I think its a whole east coast park.

















This is just the pond.




My Chinese friend that hates sandwiches.




Nike



the crowd went to greet this lady











venus milo.




ah! the Napoleon crown



For my mother la. Good for her feng shui..
hahahah!








Israel antiques.




Louvre at Night




Alexis





I made my own crepe.











Basically like popiah. You can add anything you like.



Being Typical chinese.







Dessert we had more crepes!!!

Thats it for Paris. Going eurodisney in my may weekend. Or well, paris is just paris lor.. hahahha! Thats the end of my easter break. I having post easter depression. I miss allt he food I had.. yums!! Chinese friend was missing his fried noodles though. hahahah! Typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment