Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Famous for its grapes

Bordeaux greeted me with rain and its sunday market.






I like the seafood kabap the most











I love crepes








Oysters anyone?




Oysters and wine




They are famous for cheese too.

After the market, Thel asked me to try Caneles







She say famous wor.

Then we went for walk







derek SMU exchange student too




Parliament house

I must say here got alot of dog poo










It was a sunday so most of the shops were closed. Except the candy stores.







I bought some overrated maroons

















Sharolyn bought us some chocolate. Thel bought an egg for sharolyn back.

We had coffef opposite the most famous or expensive hotel.













I tried Monaco beer with syrup. Nice.




Sharolyn had ice coffee




The view inside the cafe very nice.




We had dinner at Le entrecote. Rather famous in France.It served the same thing for 50 years. Just steak and fries.








Pretty Sharolyn












i like the fries..Really yummy.




Thel's school. hahaha! look like container.

The next morning I went to this cafe. I love this place. I love the bread and hot chocolate here. It served like a soup from a pot.




I want my own cafe too.



















Yum yum yums.

After breakfast Iwent for hlaf day wine tour.



















2nd chateaux








really nice doggy




My nitendog!!!!








they even export to singapore

















After my wine tour we went for duck confitti




The chef explains everything on the menu for us.

the smoke sausage taste funny ( according to thel)




Left over goose fat







My fried duck!

My last day is shopping day.



Sharolyn's favourite french coffee place frozen coffee.




We went to Jeno's creperies








Gosh! Can all French man cook?






Dessert?



we was really bored with girls shopping.
We had dinner at a thai place





Derek fianlly got to eat rice. hahahaha









I really like the boxes.




I had kangougou meat. I didn't know its thai wor.




Thai chilli sauce.Thel like.

Thel and sharolyn have to go back for project meeting



Exchange friends.. aww man.. I don'twant to leave this place man

No comments:

Post a Comment