Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Capital of Spain

Train in Spain very song one. They give you ear piece to listen to music and watch spanish movies. Even got one train stewardess for every cabin stand outside the door to show you your seat.





The hostel I stayed in Madrid we in the center of Sol. Roof top view kay








Can sun tan somemore.

After I checked in, we went for a walk










Loadsa baskers at Plaza Mayor








Royal palace cathedral was closed for some service or something. What to do easter le.




pope like came out to shake hands I don't know who it so I never go shake.




A few walks down its the palace lazy to queue la.




sunny sunny sunny








This park (Iforgotthename) has many gypsies asking for signature.

Walking down Gran Via, you will definitely get to see many theaters.







infamous flamingo dance. never get to see it though. Never get to see bull fight too cause its not the season yet.




At night I went to walk around Prado Museum.

After the museum I went to walk around my hostel area.




Look! so many people!




This guy is really cute.









Night view is really nice.

Spanish smoked ham Shop













Spanish ham is not cooked. Its like salami. The salt all over it.




Guess what I had for breakfast. hahahah! It tasted abit like bacon raw ones.




After lunch and breakfast I went to queue.







Not a soccer fan.Never all be.























The stadium is much larger and nicer than ours le.



with the team








Heated seats k




The changing rooms





I was only In madrid for 2 days. Not too long not too short. Tried calamaris in bread very nice but I was too hungry so never take photos.




Was early at the train station.



Shops were close due to sieasta



No comments:

Post a Comment