Sunday, May 17, 2009

Don't step on it

Yesterday I went to my china friend's room to ask her about german train tickets information. I saw a weighing machine... It's been a long long time I saw that.. I was silly enough to step on it.. bloodly shit.. I put on 5 bloody kg.. Actually more than 5 but I round DOWN.. hahahahah.. make myself feel better la.. I couldn't believe it.. I tried 5 more times.. Shucks!! Another friend made it worse. He say 看得出。I was like aiyo.. What happened man.. Then after half an hour later my friend gave me pig trotters.. It smells so nice I can't say no.. During the steamboat last night, the singaporean girls go back spore will put on more weight.. cos you have to eat all the spore food.. hahahahah! I might go back and be a emo baby liao la.. I think zhe will need new measurements.. Is it too late?

No comments:

Post a Comment