Monday, February 9, 2009

Wad a day

Today is not a good day for me. We took the wrong side of the train in the morning. We went to IBM office then to realise that it doesn't fix thinkpads. We talked to a person on the phone outside the office. She gave a number before that gave a scolding cause she say why are we not ready to take down the number. How would we know you would give us a number at the door. who walks ard with a pen and paper whereever they go. We went during lunch time so the recept wasn't there. Some man came. We asked if we could use their phone to call lenovo, the number the lady gave. He went to ask another guy. They said no. Pls IBM and Levono not friend. Cannot help people call a local call. we used the pay phone. It cost 1chf and we got the answering machine. There goes the dollar. Went to forigen police and waited the whole day. When finally it's my turn I realised I have to pay 215 chf for my permit. I have to go back there again tmr to pay for my permit. I didn't know I was getting a permit in the first place. Then the worse thing happend. Of all things, this is the worse thing. I lost a star. A very important and expensive star. Never felt so angry for a hair clip before. And my hair just got stuck from the back of the hair dryer. I had to cut it off. free layering. I hate this hair dryer. What a day.will post photo soon. finished 14 eps yesterday. have some catch up to do. btw, i'm watching 珠光宝气. go google if if you don't know. Will update about the show and photo soon.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* things will get better

    Glad to see that you're settling down well

    ReplyDelete